泡泡孔雀鱼 Bubble Guppies 四季全 英文版 中文版在看完Dora, Go! Diego Go! Team Umizoomi 这些动画片之后，小朋友们对Nick Jr.的作品一定会喜欢上。泡泡孔雀鱼 Bubble Guppies，于2011年1月底在美国首映，是Nick Jr.在北美最受欢迎的学龄前动画片Top 10 之一。
Bubble Guppies这部动画片，与Dora, Team Umizoomi, The Backyardigans （花园小子），是Nick Jr.最当红的四部儿童节目，娱乐性与知识性都比较强。
Bubble Guppies的主角是6个学前班的朋友，外加小狗Bubble Puppy，还有Grouper老师。
(1) Molly , is a girl with a caring personality. She is a co-host of the show with Gil and is a natural leader of the group. She has pink curly hair, brown eyes, light brown skin, an spotted bikini top, and an orange/yellow spotted tail.
(2) Gil , is a boy with a silly personality. He is the silly co-host and the secondary leader of the group. He has blue hair, blue eyes, white skin, and a green camouflage tail.
(3) Goby , is a boy with an imaginative personality. He is one of the followers of the group. He has indigo hair, brown eyes, brown skin, and a purple/blue wavy tail.
(4) Deema,is a girl with a zany personality. She is one of the followers of the group, and has yellow curly hair , brown blues, a yellow squiggly bikini top, orange ear rings, and an orange/yellow squiggly tail
(5) Oona , is a girl with a sweet personality. She is one of the followers of the group. She has purple hair, pigtails, yellowish skin, brown eyes, and a purple/pink swirly dress-like tail.
(6) Nonny , is a boy with a calm and straight forward personality. He is one of the followers of the group. He has orange hair, green eyes, a blue scuba mask (his glasses), and a green striped tail.
(7) Bubble Puppy is a puppy who is Gil’s pet and has orange and white fur. He has a green collar and a yellow fish license.
(8) Mr. Grouper is the Guppies’ teacher who is orange and yellow, and can change colors. Mr. Grouper respects the kids imaginations, ideas, and suggestions. He always helps the kids understand the subject of each episode by “thinking about it.”
Bubble Guppies 讲述的是一群学龄前儿童在水下城市Bubbletucky中的历险经历。
The Guppies live in the fictional underwater city of Bubbletucky. All the episodes generally follow the same format:
The episode starts with an introduction by Molly, saying “Hi, it’s me, Molly, and it’s time for-” only to be stopped by Gil performing an act related to the episode’s subject; such as using a jackhammer in Build Me A Building!, or sleeping in a tent in The Legend of Pinkfoot!. One of the two then states “It’s time for Bubble Guppies!”, and the theme song plays. After the theme song, the Little Fish says the episode’s name.
Something occurs when a character or two goes to school (example: Avi breaks his tail in Call a Clambulance! when Oona was going to school) the character or characters plays a major role in that plot. After that, the school day begins and the Bubble Guppies say “Good morning, Mr. Grouper!”. Later, the remaining Guppie tells Mr. Grouper about what happened earlier. He states “Let’s think about it,” and the characters discuss the topic. A pop song performance follows, focusing on the episode’s main topic.
One of the Guppies will go to a shop that mostly focuses on the topic (example: a doctor’s office in Call a Clambulance!). The owner of the shop (played by another one of the Guppies) will asks questions about what he or she needs. Later, Mr. Grouper comes into the shop and says it’s time for lunch, and the “Lunchtime” song plays.
At lunch, three of the characters make a food joke about the subject of the episode (example: Molly gets pizza and a banana, Oona gets a sandwich and a cookie, and Deema gets a sandwich and an ice cream “sun”-dae in The Moon Rocks!). After lunch, another Gil and Molly sketch is shown. (Note: In almost every episode, the little fish, stay the transition, quote “That’s silly!” or “That’s ridiculous!” after repeating the lunch joke.)
The Guppies do something fun which can determine another important character and leads Mr. Grouper talking more about the topic, which leads into a dancing song; though the order of the songs varies from episode to episode. Mr. Grouper then says it’s time to go outside, the “Outside” song plays, and the Guppies act out a story about the topic, interfered with Adobe Flash-animated graphics. After this, Gil and Molly do another sketch.
The Guppies go on a field trip that focuses on the topic where it sometimes focuses on a problem shown in the beginning and involves the important characters and might determine another one, and the show concludes with the last Gil and Molly sketch and a reprise of the theme song, before cutting to the credits which includes a pop song featured in each episode.
|Series #||Episode title|
|1||“Call A Clambulance”|
|2||“The Crayon Prix!”|
|4||“Build Me a Building!”|
|5||“Ducks in a Row!”|
|6||“The Grumpfish Special!”|
|7||“The Moon Rocks!”|
|8||“Who’s Gonna Play the Big Bad Wolf?”|
|9||“We Totally Rock!”|
|11||“The Legend of Pinkfoot”|
|12||“Gup, Gup and Away!”|
|13||“The Spring Chicken is Coming!”|
|14||“Boy Meets Squirrel”|
|15||“Have A Cow!”|
|16||“Super Shrimptennial Celebration!”|
|17||“Happy Clam Day!”|
|18||“Can You Dig It?”|
|20||“Haunted House Party”|
|Series #||Episode title|
|21||“X Marks the Spot”|
|22||“”Happy Holidays, Mr. Grumpfish!””|
|23||“The Lonely Rhino”|
|24||“Bubble Puppy’s Fintastic Fairy Tale”|
|25||“The Cowgirl Parade”|
|26||“Firefighter Gil to the Rescue!”|
|27||“A Tooth on the Looth”|
|29||“Check It Out!”|
|30||“The Beach Ball!”|
|34||“Sir Nonny the Nice”|
|36||“Triple Track Train Race”|
|37||“The nose of the Sphinx”|
|38||“Ruby’s Bird Bath/Bubble Puppy/Hummingbird”|
|39||“The Movie Theater”|
|Series #||Episode title|
|41||“Good Night on Bubble Guppies”|
|43||“Internacional Day in Lonely Rhino on Mr.Grouper and Bubble Puppy”|
|44||“Bubble Circus in Nonny and Bubble Puppy”|